- Sort by Default Order
The Vitality Reboot Retreat Dr. Sebi's Usha VillageMay 21-28, 2023
Take a break from your routine and join us at Vitality Reboot Retreat – Reset, Recharge, and Rebuild.Private Accommodation: $2500 Shared Accommodation: $1900 Deposit: $500 (space is limited) Download Full information in PDF Take some time to hit the reset button on your workflow with our community at Vitality Reboot Retreat in Honduras. Refresh, refocus, and recharge during this immersive week for people seeking respite from their daily grind. Step away from your desk and dive into an environment dedicated to refreshing yourself in body, mind, and soul. Unlock your peak productivity with our body and digital detox program. Unplug and unwind as you learn to manage the pressures of today's world while developing improved concentration, focus, and creativity.
Why attend? Recharge. Renew. Reflect. RebootGive your body the boost it needs to stay healthy and energized by strengthening and fortifying your immune system. Manage stress while you restore balance, vitality, passion, and purpose in life - as well as enhance cognitive function for sharper thinking! Embrace change with positive habits that will ensure long-term well-being:
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduce and manage your stress
- Re-energize and restore your balance
- Regenerate your body and restore vitality
- Discover passion and purpose
- Enhance cognitive function and memory
- Create healthy habits and embrace change
7 DAY The Vitality Reboot Retreat is focused on:
1. Stress Reduction – Get relief from the pressures of a tech-saturated world by taking time out to relax and re-energize in our immersive environment. Unplug from work to find strategies for managing stress levels more effectively over time.
2. Greater Wellbeing – Rejuvenate both your body and your mind with our Reboot Camp. Enjoy physical activities like hiking or yoga as well as mindful activities such as meditation or journaling - all designed to improve your overall well-being while increasing productivity potentials back at the office.
3. Increased Productivity – Refresh yourself in order to become more productive when you return home! Strengthen your immune system, enhance cognitive function, regenerate energy levels, and discover passion and purpose through our carefully curated program which will help you unlock peak performance when you’re back in front of the computer screen again!
4. Increased Vitality - With our boosting formula, you will naturally increase your vitality from within, helping you feel more alive than ever before.
The program includes:
✔️ 7-night stay (You can choose private or shared accommodation options)
✔️ Health consultation
✔️ Detox program
✔️ 24-hour access to the geothermal pool and saunas (9.7 PH)
✔️ 3 alkaline vegan meals
✔️ Fresh raw juices
✔️ Herbal supplements and cell cleansers
✔️ Sea moss tea
✔️ Daily yoga
✔️ Meditation, group classes, and community building
✔️ Tour of the local island
What Is Included in the Retreat Package?
At the Usha Village, discover an enriching reboot that will help you unlock a healthier lifestyle. You will learn about the alkalinity diet and receive personalized health consultations. You will also master functional movement techniques to keep yourself healthy during stressful times and learn about yoga science from experienced meditators to get a deeper insight into your well-being.
With meditation practice too, you will get insight into mindful living while also receiving an exclusive herb care package offer to ensure long-term wellness support.
1. Detox Program – Our program is designed specifically for people to help them unplug and unwind while learning how to manage stress, enhance cognitive function, and create healthy habits.
2. Immersive Environment – The retreat provides a unique and immersive experience away from your routine. Spend the week surrounded by nature, with activities designed to help you recharge, relax, and reconnect with yourself. Our program provides the perfect environment for learning and development, allowing you to gain a new perspective and become more productive in your workflow.
3. Experienced trainer – The retreat will be led by Keith Mitchell. Keith is a former NFL All-Pro linebacker whose career came to an abrupt end with a tackle that left him paralyzed. This life-altering event introduced Mitchell to his greater purpose. While bedridden, Keith became a master of conscious breath and mindfulness. After regaining movement, he used yoga to rebuild his body.
About The Trainer
The Vitality Reboot retreat will be led by Keith Mitchell. Keith is a former NFL All-Pro linebacker whose career came to an abrupt end with a tackle that left him paralyzed.
This life-altering event introduced Keith to his greater purpose. While bedridden, Keith became a master of conscious breath and mindfulness. After regaining movement, he used yoga to rebuild his body. Thanks in part to overwhelming national media attention as well as the support of a few select influential individuals and organizations, Mitchell is making huge strides in changing the way we approach health and healing.
With Keith’s personalized approach, you can make the most of your time at the Usha Village.
Where? Dr. Sebi's Usha Village, HondurasThere couldn't be a better place to disconnect from technology and cleanse the body fully. Located in the hills of La Ceiba, Honduras - Usha Village is a pristine tropical healing village with an abundance of natural resources.
With its rare and highly alkaline geothermal springs being among some of the most important mineral-rich waters on Earth, Usha offers visitors unique intracellular alimentation and thermal water treatments like saunas and bathhouses.People visit from around the world to seek relief for conditions such as cancer, muscular dystrophy or arthritis - making it a perfect destination to truly disconnect from technology while enhancing one's overall health.
Usha Village Amenities
Unwind in nature's haven and be nurtured with its healing bounty. Rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit while bathing in geothermal pools or relaxing in a geothermal sauna. Drink the alkaline waters to repair any ailments inside you as you nourish yourself on a plant-based diet.
- HEALING PLANT LIFE
- GEOTHERMAL POOLS
- GEOTHERMAL SAUNA
- HEALING ALKALINE WATERS
- PLANT-BASED DIET
About Your Stay at Dr. Sebi's Usha VillageCheck-in at Usha Village in Honduras is at 12:00 on May 21, Check out at 12:00 on May 28. The program includes: ✔️ 7-night stay (You can choose private or shared accommodation options) ✔️ Health consultation ✔️ Detox program ✔️ 24-hour access to the geothermal pool and saunas (9.7 PH) ✔️ 3 alkaline vegan meals ✔️ Fresh raw juices ✔️ Herbal supplements and cell cleansers ✔️ Sea moss tea ✔️ Daily yoga ✔️ Meditation, group classes, and community building ✔️ Tour of the local island
Traveling to Usha Village, Honduras
Airfare and transportation charges are not included in the package. We do not help with flight reservations/bookings. A passport is required when traveling to Honduras. Please check with your embassy or consulate to see their rules and regulations. If you need to apply for a visa, we can help by sending you an invitation letter. We recommend traveling with American Airlines, Avianca, Delta, United Airlines or Cayman Airways. Following is a list of the three (3) international airports in Honduras, which we can help arrange with external company transportation to the village.
1. Fly to San Pedro Sula airport (SAP) - a three-hour cab ride from the airport to Usha Village. Transportation can be arranged.
2. Fly to Roatan airport (RTB) - from Roatan, there are two ways to travel to La Ceiba:
Ferry (70 min) - The ferry only travels between Roatan and La Ceiba twice a day so we will need to coordinate with the ferry schedule. ROATAN (RTB) passengers must book a ferry through “roatanferry.com”. You will have to take a cab from RTB to the ferry (about a 7 minute ride).
Take a Flight Aerolineas Sosa airlines (20 min) - Multiple flight times are available.
3. Fly to La Ceiba airport (LCE) - this is the closest airport to the village and might need multiple connections to get to this airport. The international airline that flies to LCE is Cayman Airways. We will arrange transportation with an external transportation company to Usha Village once you know your arrival time; also, you are free to book your own ground transportation. These are our recommendations and beyond the provided information we cannot assist any further.
What to bring?
La Ceiba has tropical weather, hot and humid. Usha village has saunas and a pool, so, you should bring clothes according to the facilities. There is also Wi-Fi available in the village; you can bring your Wi-Fi devices or reading material for your stay. If you have any prescribed medication, you must bring it with you.
The event is family-friendly. Please check the rates below when bringing your little ones.
- Children 3 years and younger stay free (food and beverages are not included).
- 4 - 12 years old is $100.00 US Dollars per day.
- 13 years and above pay $250.00 US Dollars per day.