Imagine if fear were suddenly no longer a factor in your life. What would you do? What would you change, give, be, and accomplish?
Those who create an extraordinary life and achieve their highest vision share one fundamental power: the capacity to turn their fears and limitations into positive, focused action.
Join former NFL-linebacker Keith Mitchell as he shares the transformational practices of yoga, meditation, and positive thinking that he relied on to recover from a paralyzing spinal contusion that abruptly ended his high-profile professional football career.
In this life-changing workshop, you’ll get step-by-step direction for evaluating and elevating your life. You will learn:
- Meditation and yoga tools to strengthen the courage to do what you want
- How to break the unconscious fears that are holding you back
- The four elements of resiliency when dealing with shame
- Actionable strategies for embracing vulnerability
- The process of writing your own daring new endings to your challenging stories.
Be prepared to experience the joy of a state of ease, lightness, and inner peace found in embracing your unlimited greatness. At the end of this workshop, you’ll be prepared to step out into the world in a newly empowered way.